Discreet and simple to use, the Identicom 877 is a lone worker device that is ideal for public facing roles.
Configurable with one or two-way audio communication, the device provides three multi- function buttons that can be used to call or text a specific contact. The Identicom also provides GPS and Man Down assistance.
The Identicom 877 is fully compatible with our lone worker monitoring software. This intuitive, online portal will help you monitor and review how employees interact with their Identicom devices.
Features of the Identicom include the following;
- BS 8484:2016 certified
- One or two-way audio communications
- Automatic Man Down detection on tilt or non-movement
- Status feedback, voice and data calling
- Fast GPS locating
- Discreet identity card holder design
- Dedicated panic button
- Rip alarm capability
- 24/7 monitoring
- Pre-alert system with timers
Accredited to BS 8484:2016
See how the Identicom 877 is certified to BS 8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services).
- Audio Red Alert capability — Yes, two-way voice
- Red Alert call will keep trying if unsuccessful — Yes, up to nine times
- Red Alert call is confirmed as answered — Device will vibrate
- Operator can dial in to the device — Authorised number only
- Check-in: Amber Alert capability — Yes, timer is on the device
- Location of device is available — Via Amber and GPS
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Yes, with SMS to user
- Signal strength indication — Yes
- Minimise causes of false alarms — Device and service issue
Various risk factors influence how suitable the Identicom will be in assisting your lone workers:
Verbal abuse/threats — suitable
Physical abuse/threats — suitable
Man Down: device activated — suitable
Safe and well check — suitable
Performance without mobile network — not suitable